12 Padthaway Court Woodcroft SA 5162
Looking for Peace and Quiet - This is the Home for You
You will forget you are in the middle of suburbia with this beautiful three-bedroom family home in a tranquil no-through road in Woodcroft. It is perfect for those who like their peace and quiet.
The tiled entry hallway draws you into the home. First stop on the left is a good-sized master bedroom with roller shutters for privacy and security. The master bedroom features a walk-in robe as well as access to the two-way bathroom with separate toilet and basin areas.
The other two bedrooms and laundry all run off the central hallway. There is also direct access into the home from the garage and a security alarm system for peace of mind.
At the back of the home is a kitchen featuring gas hotplates, electric oven and grill as well as filtered water and plenty of valuable cupboard space. A handy breakfast bar overlooks the dining and family area… so from the kitchen you’re never far from the action.
Outside you will find an extensive undercover entertaining area nicely landscaped to further add to the tranquillity of this beautiful home. This is the perfect spot to relax and unwind or maybe you would prefer to entertain your family and friends. Situated on a 300m2 Torrens Titled allotment, you can spend more time enjoying and less time maintaining.
Let’s take a quick look at what is right on your doorstep…
- Walking distance to Woodcroft Plaza featuring Woolworths and 11 specialty shops
- Public transport options from Pimpala Road
- 5 minutes in the car to sought-after Woodcroft College and Town Centre shopping complex
- 5 minutes in the car to cafes, retail outlets, medical specialists and government services on Main South Road
- 15 minutes in the car to Colonnades Noarlunga or Westfield Marion for even more retail therapy and government services.
This home has ducted evaporative cooling throughout as well as gas heating to the family room.
Check out the fantastic location and add the open inspection time to your calendar now.
For a VIP viewing or more information about this property, please contact Glen Heaysman on 0418 816 225 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.