5/52 Cedar Avenue Brighton SA 5048
$365,000 - $385,000
Quiet Unit Close to Everything - Awesome "Lock up and Leave" Lifestyle
This light and bright two-bedroom unit in the heart of Brighton is set back away from everything in a quiet group of six and has all the tranquility you need.
On entry you will find a spacious L-shaped lounge/dining area which leads through to the kitchen complete with gas oven and plenty of valuable cupboard space. The bedrooms both have built-in robes and run off a central hallway that also provides easy access to the family bathroom and laundry areas.
Other features we love about this cozy unit:
- Temperature controlled, on-demand hot water system
- Good sized yard with room to entertain
- New remote garage roller door
Everyone knows Brighton is a beautiful suburb but look what’s at your doorstep…
- Bus stop 36 just a few steps away – 26 minutes to Flinders University and Medical Centre
- 1-minute walk to the train - 23 minutes express to the CBD
- 4-minute walk to the Brighton Esplanade and iconic recreational beach
- 6-minute walk to Foodland Shopping Centre and specialty shops
- Zoned for sought-after Brighton Secondary School which is just 5 minutes away by car
- Less than 10-minute walk to cosmopolitan Jetty Street Brighton including all the cafes and retail outlets
- Also less than 10 minutes in the car to Jetty Road Glenelg or Westfield Marion for even more retail therapy and government services.
If you’re looking for something that’s move-in ready, then this is it!
If you’re looking for a project to add your own special design flare to, then this is it!
If you’re looking for a long-term investment, then this is it!
Currently tenanted at $330 per week until 5 October 2017. Whatever your needs, check out this awesome location then give me a call to arrange an inspection.
For a VIP viewing or more information about this property, please contact Glen Heaysman on 0418 816 225 or via email to email@example.com.